Win an Audi for the weekend
and other mystery prizes
Donated by Audi Whetstone
Choose one of the latest Audi models up to the value of £40,000
Prize draw at 16:00 on 7th July 2019
£1 per ticket
100% goes to our charity
The winning ticket numbers will be posted on our website within 24 hours of the draw.
Terms and Conditions
This prize entitles the winner to the use of one of our latest Audi models up to the value of £40,000 on a weekend of their choosing, subject to availability and the following terms and conditions.
- This prize is provided by Whetstone Audi, part of Group 1 Audi, and can only be redeemed at Whetstone Audi.
- Whetstone Audi is in no way responsible for the running of the competition, the prize is a donation to the organisation/charity listed. Therefore 'East Barnet Festival' & 'Cars in the Park' take full responsibility, and not Whetstone Audi, for the prize to be auctioned/raffled in accordance with the Gambling Act 2005 or any associated UK legislation.
- The prize winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- To meet our insurance criteria, the driver must be 25 years or over.
- Only the prize winner plus one other stated at the start of load period are permitted to drive the vehicle.
- The driver must have held a valid and full UK driving license for more than five years and have no more than 6 penalty points, and no more than 2 accidents or fault claims in the last 3 years.
- All persons must satisfy insurance criteria, provide driving license and sign a separate insurance agreement. In the event of an accident, the driver is responsible for any excess charges on all claims which will be detailed in the policy document.
- The vehicle must be returned at the agreed time the Retailer reserves the right to charge the drive for late delivery. The vehicle must be returned with the same fuel level as at the beginning of loan period.
- The driver is liable for any road traffic offences and will be responsible for payment of any parking fines, congestion charges, Dart charges and other fixed penalty fines incurred during the loan of the vehicle.
- The vehicle must not be removed from the UK Mainland. The mileage allowance is 300 miles; any excess will be charged at 10p plus VAT per mile.
- The vehicle is subject to availability. If the requested vehicle model is not available, then a suitable alternative will be offered. Early booking is recommended but a least 2 weeks' notice must be given prior to collection.
- There is no equivalent monetary value to this prize and as such cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- This prize is non-transferable and can only be used by the winner. Voucher must be redeemed within 6 months of date of event and is only valid for this period.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Further terms and conditions may apply.